it BIBLE Lesson Schedule - Year 2
Here is the recommended Year 2 schedule for it BIBLE Curricululm. Of course, since each series is stand-alone, you can teach any lesson from any year in any order, at any time you'd like!
View Year 1 units here!
View Year 3 units here!
Year 2 Curriculum Options and Schedule Suggestions
Bible-O-Rama! (A Stand-Alone Event with a Lesson)
This Super Sunday helps kids learn about the Books of the Bible and its structure! It's a fun day of games to help the kids explore their Bible and review the various Books of the Bible. Think of it as a game show set up as a rotational event with many games all going on at the same time!
WINTER - Outdoor Adventures Series
Rock Solid! Climbing Upward and Onward with Jesus
An 8-week series on climbing spiritually! Equip your kids for the adventure of a lifetime!
- Lesson 1: Your Guide - Jesus
Following Jesus Leads to a Life of Adventure
- Lesson 2: Your Map - The Bible
The Bible is our map for life
- Lesson 3: Your Walkie-Talkie - Prayer
Help is always just a prayer away
- Lesson 4: Your Rope - Friendship
You are only as strong as the friends you choose
- Lesson 5: Your Helmet - Wise Choices
Thoughts lead to actions, so guard your thoughts
- Lesson 6: Your Compass - Obedience
Obedience today leads to blessing tomorrow
- Lesson 7: Your First Aid Kit - Forgiveness
Forgive others quickly, just as Jesus forgave you
- Lesson 8: Your Light - Leading Others to Jesus
Your life is a light, so shine for Jesus
Miraculous! Marveling at the Miracles of Jesus
An 8-week series on the Miracles of Jesus culminating with the Greatest Miracles in History: The Resurrection and Ascension of Jesus!
- Lesson 1: Jesus turns water into wine
Miracles happen when we obey God.
- Lesson 2: Jesus heals a centurion’s paralyzed servant
Miracles happen when we demonstrate faith.
- Lesson 3: Jesus heals the paralytic after friends lower him through the roof
Miracles happen when we put ourselves before Jesus.
- Lesson 4: Jesus heals the woman in the crowd
Miracles happen when we reach out to Jesus.
- Lesson 5: Jesus Feeds 5,000
Miracles happen when we give Jesus all we have.
- Lesson 6: Jesus Heals Two Blind Men
Miracles happen when we believe.
- Lesson 7: Jesus Rises Again!
The Greatest Miracle happens when we give our life to Jesus!
- Lesson 8: Jesus' Ascension!
Miracles happen when we share Jesus!
Bible Ninja Warriors (A Stand-Alone Event with a Lesson)
Based on the very popular American Ninja Warrior TV show, Bible Ninja Warriors encourages kids to get AWESOME at using their Bibles! Get kids excited about learning to use their Bibles and becoming more familiar with them.
SPRING - Mystery Adventures Series
Undercover Queen! Being God's Kid in God's Place
A 4-week series on the amazing life of Queen Esther that will challenge boys and girls to have the courage to stand up for their faith and be God's Kid in God's Place!
- Lesson 1: A Queen is Chosen
Because of God’s PLAN I can be CERTAIN.
- Lesson 2: A Queen in Danger
Because of God’s PROTECTION I can be COURAGEOUS.
- Lesson 3: A Queen’s Choice
Because of God’s PEACE I can be CALM.
- Lesson 4: God Save the Queen
Because of God’s PROMISE I can be CONFIDENT.
Extreme Fruit Games (A Stand-Alone Event with a Lesson)
Xtreme Fruit Games is a stand-alone lesson designed to introduce kids to the Fruit of the Spirit through a FUN series of interactive games. It is perfect for introducing the Xtreme Livin’ or can be used independently or to introduce any series on the Fruit of the Spirit.
EARLY SUMMER - Extreme Bible Sports Series
Xtreme Livin' - Unleashing the Power to Live a Radical Life for God
An 8-week sports-themed series that teaches kids how to live out the Fruit of the Spirit.
- Lesson 1: Xtreme Love
I can put others first.
- Lesson 2: Xtreme Joy and Peace
I can see God in the middle of trouble.
- Lesson 3: Xtreme Patience
I can trust God's timing.
- Lesson 4: Xtreme Kindness
I can stop and help.
- Lesson 5: Xtreme Goodness
I can do the right thing.
- Lesson 6: Xtreme Faithfulness
I can stick around when others split.
- Lesson 7: Xtreme Gentleness
I can feel that with you.
- Lesson 8: Xtreme Self-Control
I can control myself.
LATE SUMMER - Big Screen Adventures Series
Bible Blockbusters: Joseph, A Hero's Journey
This EPIC 8-week series on the Life of Joseph will reveal for children The Hero's Journey from his calling to his ultimate triumph and legacy, but will explore the challenges and trials that every follower of God must be willing to endure and persevere through in order to see God accomplish His goals and make the dreams He places within us come true!
- Lesson 1: The Hero's Calling
God has a plan for your life.
- Lesson 2: The Hero's Plight
God gives us strength when we are weak.
- Lesson 3: The Hero's Test
God always offers a way of escape.
- Lesson 4: The Hero's Trial
God is always with you, even in the darkest times.
- Lesson 5: The Hero's Hope
God's timing is perfect.
- Lesson 6: The Hero's Triumph
God rewards those who live for Him.
- Lesson 7: The Hero's Return
God helps us forgive others.
- Lesson 8: The Hero's Legacy
God keeps His promises.
Candy Pancake Breakfast! (A Stand-Alone Event with a Lesson)
A FUN, YUMMY Super Sunday event designed to boost attendance on a Sunday when many families opt to travel or stay home. Instead, encourage kids to bring a friend for candy-covered pancakes and a celebration of Thanksgiving!
ANGEL SIGHTINGS: Discover God's Plan to Visit Earth!
A 3-week Christmas series covering the Angel Sightings of the Christmas Story. Zechariah, Mary & Joseph, and the Shepherds.
- Lesson 1: Advance Warning
God's Plan is the Best Plan!
- Lesson 2: An Eternal Forecast
You are a Part of God's BIG Plan!
- Lesson 3: A Gentle Storm
We Need to Share God's Plan!
Ultimate Birthday Party for Jesus (A Stand-Alone Event with a Lesson)
This Party Planning Pack includes a collection of Christmas Celebration ideas to use during a Birthday Party for JESUS!