Terms & Refund Policy
Kidology Terms & Conditions
Upon utilizing the resources available on Kidology, we ask that you abide by the following Terms & Conditions. (We don't like fine print, but sometimes it's needed to make sure experiences are positive for all parties involved!)
Membership Refund Policy
We do not provide membership refunds. We ask that you know what you are buying and make your purchase after determining if the membership meets your needs. If you are uncertain of whether the membership will suit your needs, please consider starting with the monthly membership level, which is a small investment to make. It is easy to upgrade your membership to the next level. If you are having problems with your membership, please contact Customer Support.
Membership Auto Renewal Billing Policy
New Premium Memberships feature convenient automatic credit card renewal at the end of your chosen subscription period. Email reminders are automatically sent prior to processing your renewal payment. Please make sure you receive these important membership emails from Kidology by adding email@example.com to your address book. If you prefer, you can cancel auto renewal, and switch to manual renewal by visiting the My Kidology Membership Center.
Membership Sharing Policy
By purchasing a Kidology Membership, you agree not to share your membership, username, password, or member benefits (such as discount codes) with non-members. As a non-profit organization dedicated to providing great value at affordable prices, we rely on your membership to sustain Kidology. By sharing your membership, you prevent us from being able to maintain Kidology for others, while inhibiting future development and enhancement.
Store Refund Policy
Kidology is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization incorporated in the state of Illinois. While our membership fees and product sales help support our ministry, we are dependent on donations to maintain the level of cutting edge site development and excellent customer support that our members and visitors have come to expect. Every credit card transaction, including refunds, costs our ministry a percentage of the sale, in addition to a transaction fee. Therefore, as stewards of God's resources, we have established the following refund policy: Unless we have failed to provide the goods or services purchased, refunds will not be issued.
Store Return Policy
- All Store product returns are subject to a 10% transaction fee
- All refunds must be initiated within 2 weeks of purchase date
- Shipping costs are never refunded, and return shipping is the responsibility of the customer
- Defective products will be replaced and the customer will only pay the initial shipping charge
- Conference registrations are non-refundable
- Registration may be transferred to another attendee
- Reproducible products (i.e. curriculum, CDs, downloads) are not returnable if open. If a product arrives to the customer without a factory seal, then upon receipt of the return, the binding must be intact and cannot have any visible signs of use. Final refund decision is at the discretion of the vendor upon receipt of returned items.
- Please Note: There are no returns or refunds on downloadable products.
Content submissions should be made within the guidelines of the area where submissions are allowed and be in the spirit of Kidology as a whole. While a very rare occurrence, we reserve the right to immediately terminate any membership immediately without refund if content posted violates the wholesome nature of the site. Please only submit ideas once; all submissions are reviewed by Kidology Staff before appearing publically.
Kidology.org exists to equip and encourage those serving in children's ministry. All of the content on the site is provided for use in the local church and may be used in the following ways without prior permission:
- Printing for personal use
- Reprinting for distribution within the local church
Prior written permission is required for the following:
- Reprinting in a print or electronic publication, whether for sale or free
- Posting electronically in any way, such as on the Internet
- Publishing in a book, magazine, or other print or electronic media for sale
All content on Kidology.org is copyrighted by Kidology Inc. unless stated otherwise. However, the intellectual property of any post remains that of the author, unless the author is unknown. Anyone who posts original content to Kidology.org retains their unique ownership of the content, but grants Kidology the indefinite right to post or reprint in any publication whether for sale or not.