DiscipleTown Kids Church Unit #21: How to Be Jesus' Disciple
by Karl Bastian
There are 24 units in the DiscipleTown curriculum, with each unit lasting 4-5 weeks. This is Unit #21, How to Be Jesus' Disciple.
Learn more about DiscipleTown
We spend a great deal of time in ministry doing a great many wonderful things—reaching, teaching, and training kids for Jesus. However, Jesus gave just one primary command when He returned to heaven: "Go and make disciples." Can young followers of Jesus experience victory in their Christian walk? This unit introduces children to five basic principles for having P-O-W-E-R to follow Christ in their faith: Praying from the heart, Obeying the Holy Spirit, Worshiping with the Church, Explaining their faith to others, and Reading their Bibles daily. Yes, children can experience profound P-O-W-E-R in their walk with God when they begin to apply these life-changing disciplines.
View How to Be Jesus' Disciple Lesson Summaries
What Is Included?
Your DiscipleTown Downloadable Unit includes the following:
- How To Use DiscipleTown Guide
- 4 Leader Guides -- one for each lesson
- Review Questions for each lesson
- 4 PowerPoint™ Templates -- one for each lesson
- 4 "Object Talks" Teaching Videos -- Each available in 2 video formats, MOV & MP4
- 4 DiscipleTown Table Talkers -- (Weekly In-Home Tool)
- 4 Parent E-mail templates -- one for each lesson
- 4 Take Home Bookmarks
- Bonus Magic Card Trick Video
- PowerPoint™ Visual Guide
- Super Citizen Certificate
- Disciple Dollars
- DiscipleTown Lesson Planner
- DiscipleTown Logos
- Good News for Kids
- Certificate of New Birth
- Spiritual Gifts Article
- Ideas for an Review Week
- Unit Cover & Spine
This download resource is available instantly after purchase by clicking on My Downloads at the top of any page.