it - Undercover Queen!
Your kids will love learning how to be God's Kid in God's Place!
INTRODUCING A NEW 4-WEEK SERIES FOR ELEMENTARY CHILDREN'S CHURCH from Pastor Karl Bastian, founder of Kidology.org, with collaboration from other kids pastors. You are going to love it!
All Access Members can download this curriculum for FREE (through 7/15/22)! Join today!
it Bible Curriculum - YEAR 2 UNIT 2 - A 4-Week Series Teaching Kids How to be God's Kid in God's Place!
NEW from it Bible Curriculum, Undercover Queen - Being God's Kid in God's Place! is a 4-week spy-themed series on the amazing life of Queen Esther!
- May 8th - Lesson 1: A Queen is Chosen
Because of God’s PLAN I can be CERTAIN.
- May 15th - Lesson 2: A Queen in Danger
Because of God’s PROTECTION I can be COURAGEOUS.
- May 22nd - Lesson 3: A Queen’s Choice
Because of God’s PEACE I can be CALM.
- May 29th - Lesson 4: God Save the Queen
Because of God’s PROMISE I can be CONFIDENT.
Theme Passage: The kids will memorize Jeremiah 29:11-13
There are HUNDREDS OF DOWNLOADS - videos, handouts, game files, screen images, customizable graphics, and more! We give you the tools you need to be AMAZING!
UNDERCOVER QUEEN INCLUDES:
- Easy Prep Lessons Teachers AND Kids will love!
- Theming ideas for the series
- Fun intro skit for puppet or leader
- A funny video intro
- Games that enhance the lesson
- Creative Bible story teaching ideas
- Kids need their Bibles to look up verses
- Theme Bible passage for the month
- Paper and/or digital take home tool
- TONS of helpful presentation images
- Bonus files, downloads, and ideas
- Editable presentation graphics
Watch It Videos:
In this series, Luke shares his video blog as he's learning to work on his Character. Kids will love these lesson intro videos!
Sample Video from Lesson 1:
Every unit from it Bible Curriculum includes a complete biblically solid, fun, creative lesson your kids will love!
Launch it, Play it, Watch it, Tell it, Teach it,
Show it, Find it, Hide it, Live it, and Take it.
NOT A MEMBER? Join Today - Starter (Free) or All Access