Alan Root's Bibliotectonics Workbook and Study Guide (Download)
A study of the worlds most earth-shaking book... written especially for tweens.
bibliotectonics! (BIHB-leee-oh-tek-TOHN-iks) noun 1. a study of the world’s most earth-shaking book. 2. the 'this changes everything' rearranging that occurs within one’s life when the Bible is actually read, believed and acted upon.
Alan Root's Bibliotectonics Workbook and Study Guide is a study of the world’s all-time most earth shaking book, written especially for tweens. It deals with the authority, revelation, and application of the scriptures, along with engaging and life-provoking discussions of how we got the Bible and what a miracle it is. Use this 6-to-12-week study to discover why we should rely upon the Bible.
What's in this book?
- The Principle of Authority (Oh yea? Says who?)
- The Principle of Revelation (Tell me something I DON’T know)
- The Principle of Uniqueness (It’s only a book, right?)
- The Principle of Diligence (When’s the movie coming out?)
- The Principle of Application (W-w-what’s sh-sh-sh-shaking?)
- Q&A catechism
- How to be saved
- Going deeper
- Special: Canon, Abuses, Translations, Facts
Delivery of your ebook will be via a secure download link sent by e-mail shortly after purchase. Links expire 7 days after purchase.
NOW YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS FOR PURCHASE:
For your convenience, order all 7 of Alan Root's Tween Workbooks and Study Guides in one order (Home License only), click here.