DiscipleTown Kids Church Unit #15: How to Show Respect
by Karl Bastian
There are 24 units in the DiscipleTown curriculum, with each unit lasting 4-5 weeks. This is Unit #15, How to Show Respect.
Learn more about DiscipleTown
People often say: "Kids today have no respect." But what is respect and where does it come from? In this unit, your children will learn basic skills to help them show respect to God, themselves, their families, and others. They will realize that respect begins as an attitude. If we develop a respectful attitude, respectful behavior will soon follow. We can help children become more respectful by helping them accept who God made them to be and by encouraging them to improve their attitudes toward other people.
View How to Show Respect Lesson Summaries
What Is Included?
Your DiscipleTown Downloadable Unit includes the following:
- How To Use DiscipleTown Guide
- 4 Leader Guides -- one for each lesson
- Review Questions for each lesson
- 4 PowerPoint™ Templates -- one for each lesson
- 4 "Object Talks" Teaching Videos -- Each available in 2 video formats, MOV & MP4
- 4 DiscipleTown Table Talkers -- (Weekly In-Home Tool)
- 4 Parent E-mail templates -- one for each lesson
- 4 Take Home Bookmarks
- PowerPoint™ Visual Guide
- Super Citizen Certificate
- Disciple Dollars
- DiscipleTown Lesson Planner
- DiscipleTown Logos
- Good News for Kids
- Certificate of New Birth
- Spiritual Gifts Article
- Ideas for an Review Week
- Unit Cover & Spine
Delivery of your This download resource is available instantly after purchase by clicking on My Downloads at the top of any page.