KidTOUGH Joshua Curriculum Download
HONOR series—Kids can learn to put God first
- TRUST: I can count on God to be there for me
- OBEY: I can stop, pause and make the right choice
- UNITE: I can connect Jesus to every part of my life
- GROW: I can allow the Bible to shape my life
- HONOR: I can put God and others first
This 4-week Old Testament HONOR series on Joshua reveals the fulfillment of the second promise to Abraham—the Land of Promise. Joshua was appointed to replace Moses to lead Israel into Canaan. He is a symbol of Jesus, who leads us to the eternal Promised Land. Because of God’s protection and provision, Joshua would succeed in bringing Israel into the Promised Land. Joshua was a man of humility, of faith, of prayer, and one who kept God’s Word. We can use Joshua as a great model and example of how to honor God and put Him first in all things.
Click here for sample lesson, training pdf and more details.
This download resource is available instantly after purchase by clicking on My Downloads at the top of any page.