DiscipleTown Kids Church Unit #22: How to Walk in the Spirit
by Karl Bastian
There are 24 units in the DiscipleTown curriculum, with each unit lasting 4-5 weeks. This is Unit #22, How to Walk in the Spirit.
Learn more about DiscipleTown
God gave children an amazing gift when He gave them the Holy Spirit. During this unit, your kids will discover what it means to be indwelled and filled with the Holy Spirit — how to walk in the Spirit! They will explore four roles of the Holy Spirit that are described in the Bible and come to know the Holy Spirit better. While the fruit of the Spirit is often taught to kids, many times it is taught as a list of traits kids should be working on in their own strength. Nothing could be further from the truth. They are traits that will naturally flow out of a Christian who is walking in the Spirit. This unit focuses on teaching kids what it means to walk in the Spirit and provides practical ways to do so.
View How to Walk in the Spirit Lesson Summaries
What Is Included?
Your DiscipleTown Downloadable Unit includes the following:
- How To Use DiscipleTown Guide
- 4 Leader Guides -- one for each lesson
- Review Questions for each lesson
- 4 PowerPoint™ Templates -- one for each lesson
- 4 "Object Talks" Teaching Videos -- Each available in 2 video formats, MOV & MP4
- 4 DiscipleTown Table Talkers -- (Weekly In-Home Tool)
- 4 Parent E-mail templates -- one for each lesson
- 4 Take Home Bookmarks
- Bonus Magic Card Trick Video
- PowerPoint™ Visual Guide
- Super Citizen Certificate
- Disciple Dollars
- DiscipleTown Lesson Planner
- DiscipleTown Logos
- Good News for Kids
- Certificate of New Birth
- Spiritual Gifts Article
- Ideas for an Review Week
- Unit Cover & Spine
Delivery of your DiscipleTown Unit will be via a secure download link sent by e-mail shortly after purchase. Links expire 7 days after purchase.