KidTOUGH Hold Ur Tongue (Book of James) Curriculum Download
HONOR Series: I can put God and others first.
KidTOUGH is a LG/SG curriculum for 1st-6th grade built on five character traits making up the acronym T.O.U.G.H.:
- TRUST: I can count on God to be there for me
- OBEY: I can stop, pause and make the right choice
- UNITE: I can connect Jesus to every part of my life
- GROW: I can allow the Bible to shape my life
- HONOR: I can put God and others first
This 4-week doctrinal HONOR series talks openly to kids about how our words matter. The tongue is a powerful weapon, one the Bible refers to as 'a restless evil, full of deadly poison.' What does God's Word have to say about the tongue in this unfiltered, digital age we live in? While it's important to have a voice in the world, kids must learn when to hold their tongue; and by doing so, they demonstrate love and honor towards God and towards others.
Click here for sample lesson, training pdf and more details.
Delivery of your KidTOUGH curriculum will be via a secure download link sent by e-mail shortly after purchase. Links expire 7 days after purchase.