Kidology Vendor Program
Let Us Help You Sell Your Products!
If you have helpful products for children's ministry, you can sell them online in the Kidology Store. We offer affordable order processing, and both free standard and paid premium location advertising. Your products will receive exposure on one of the highest trafficked children's ministry sites on the Internet! Due to our high traffic and loyal shoppers who trust the quality of the products and resources we sell, you may find a significant increase in your average sales. You may also find an increase in traffic on your own site as potential customers find you via Kidology.org!
Kidology invites you to sell your digital products in our online store. Smaller ministries especially find Kidology to be a big help in getting their resources before the eyes of a targeted market. We offer a cost-effective way for you to have a significant presence on the Internet.
How our store works
The Kidology store functions in a unique manner that is ideal for small and mid-sized ministries. Your products are featured in our store and we handle the complete payment process. We accept all major credit cards from our customers. After the order is completed, a paid order with customer contact information is automatically e-mailed to you, the vendor.
When your download product sells, you don't have to do a thing - we'll handle delivery with a secure download link via our state-of-the-art delivery process. We not only host your downloads on our server, but we will automatically send the customer a direct link, which is limited by time and number of downloads allowed.
You are notified each and every time your product sells so that you know when we sell your products. This system enables vendors to know who is purchasing their materials so that they can have a direct relationship with those who are using their resources.
How are you paid?
Kidology automatically sends you a check for each month’s sales. You don't even need to bother with invoicing! We've made it that easy.
What is Expected
Here are the terms that vendors agree to:
- Offer product(s) that will assist those who minister to children.
- Provide a reasonable wholesale price.
- Receive orders electronically.
- Communicate by email and provide prompt e-mail support.
- Allow Kidology to advertise the product(s) throughout the website as it deems. (Paid advertising is also available to boost sales.)
- Optional: register for a discounted $149 membership which affords special benefits to our vendors. This will provide the vendor with a one-year membership to Kidology.org. While you may not use the membership as a typical member does, this set-up fee helps cover our set up costs, customer support costs, and also allows us to provide you with online marketing for the first year, both on Kidology.org and via social media. If you wish to maintain your Kidology.org membership after the first year, you will continue to receive special promotional perks via our website, social media, and other promotional outlets.
A more detailed Contract and Terms & Conditions will be sent as outlined below.
How to Sign Up
The first step in the process is to fill out our basic online vendor application. If you choose to pay the $149 discounted vendor fee, we will set up your membership for one year. You will then be directed to send copies of each product you wish to sell. An email address will be provided to you. Our Resource Director will be in touch with you to discuss terms, and upon approval, will send you a copy of our Terms & Conditions and a completed Vendor Contract to sign and return.
Kidology is a non-profit organization sustained by sales and memberships. While there are no additional required costs for Kidology Vendors, you may choose to maintain an All Access Membership to the site. As a thank you, we will continue to promote your company and your products on Kidology.org and via social media as long as you maintain a membership. You may also choose to purchase additional advertising options. Contact us for a copy of our Media Kit.
Still Have Questions?
We'll be glad to answer any questions you may have. Simply contact our Resource Director.