DiscipleTown Kids Church Unit #16: How to Know the Truth
by Karl Bastian
There are 24 units in the DiscipleTown curriculum, with each unit lasting 4-5 weeks. This is Unit #16, How to Know the Truth.
Learn more about DiscipleTown
This DiscipleTown unit introduces kids to basic questions and answers related to understanding and defending the Christian faith — the study of apologetics. While apologetics is often used as a witnessing tool, its proper place is to strengthen the faith of believers. This unit will help prepare children to answer questions about their faith, while teaching them that having questions is okay. Children need the confidence that when they think logically and search God's Word, He will provide His answers!
View How to Know the Truth Lesson Summaries
What Is Included?
Your DiscipleTown Downloadable Unit includes the following:
- How To Use DiscipleTown Guide
- 4 Leader Guides -- one for each lesson
- Review Questions for each lesson
- 4 PowerPoint™ Templates -- one for each lesson
- 4 "Object Talks" Teaching Videos -- Each available in 2 video formats, MOV & MP4
- 4 DiscipleTown Table Talkers -- (Weekly In-Home Tool)
- 4 Parent E-mail templates -- one for each lesson
- 4 Take Home Bookmarks
- PowerPoint™ Visual Guide
- Super Citizen Certificate
- Disciple Dollars
- DiscipleTown Lesson Planner
- DiscipleTown Logos
- Good News for Kids
- Certificate of New Birth
- Spiritual Gifts Article
- Ideas for an Review Week
- Unit Cover & Spine
Delivery of your DiscipleTown Unit will be via a secure download link sent by e-mail shortly after purchase. Links expire 7 days after purchase.