Spooky Lessons of the Bible: Death Has No Sting Single Lesson
Single Lesson for Halloween to help kids overcome fear
The theme of this lesson is based on 1 Corinthians 15:55, 57: "'Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?' But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ."
The focus is on the Resurrection of Jesus and its centrality to the Christian Faith. By teaching this lesson, you'll be able to redeem the season in a way you've never seen before, all while allowing your children to enjoy the season in a wholesome and fun manner.
Note from the Author:
Why Write a Spooky Bible Lesson?
- 1 Complete Bible-Based Lesson Plan loaded with Scripture
- "Spooky" Bible story
- Glow-in-the-Dark Game Ideas
- Optional "Gross Guessing Game"
- Fun "Scream Theme" main lesson point
- Small Group discussion questions
- Practical application ideas
- A fun, short, (non-scary!) "Mr. Bones" video segment
- Editable letter/e-mail to send parents
- Customizable PowerPoint
- Access to 9 bonus "scary" roller coaster videos!
Also Available: 4-week version of Spooky Lessons of the Bible. Note that this Single Lesson is contained within the 4-week series as well.
Delivery of your curriculum will be via a secure download link sent by e-mail shortly after purchase. Links expire 7 days after purchase.