Master Class 04 - Creating a Training Culture
REGISTRATION OPENS SOON!
Join Pastor Karl Bastian, founder of Kidology.org, for a 6-week Master Class and take your ministry to the next level!
Creating a Training Culture
Too often, recruiting is like dating - we woo new workers, but once they say yes, we just place them in service and move on to seeking new volunteers. This is why we often don't keep the volunteers we have! Retaining volunteers is as important as gaining them. Equipping them for success is the key to longevity in service. In this class, you'll learn a wide variety of ways to equip your volunteers beyond that training luncheon only a handful attend.
- Personal mentoring from Karl via phone, text, video chat, and admittance to a closed learning envirnoment for direct access to Karl throughout the course. You get priority help from Karl as you work through the material.
- Four webinars with exclusive training content only available in this course.
- Four live Q&A Sessions with Pastor Karl to discuss the content of the webinar as well as discussions on the material.
- Additional video challenges and bonus content provided in the group, often in response to needs from students.
- Individualized coaching to accomplish your personal and ministry goals!
Textbook Requirement: Kidology's Ultimate Toolbox for Children's Ministry
Purchase the book and get the digital version FREE! The same textbook is used for the first five Master Classes, so there is only one book to purchase for 2020. Many of you may already have the book, so this is your chance for a coached experience through it!
UPDATE: No Facebook account required, we'll use ServeHQ.church for the class. (This is completely free for students.)