Alan Root's Salvificology Workbook and Study Guide (Download)
More than going to heaven when you die
sal•vi•fi•co•lo•gy (sal-VIH-ful-KALL-uh-GEE) noun 1. It's much more than going to heaven when you die. 2. The panoramic sweep of God's grand design for the cosmos has a theme, a movie score ... Salvation. 3. A word your friends don't know and you do.
Alan Root's Salvificology Workbook and Study Guide is a study of what makes God tick, what God thinks about and why he does what he does. A bird's-eye view of God's saving grace; a panoramic study of God's amazing grace and his unbeatable love. If you've ever wondered what on earth God is up to lately, this is the book for you.
What's in this book?
- Salvation is what God pledges to do, in advance, in writing (The Principle of the Promise)
- Salvation is a threshold that divides our past from our future (The Principle of the Portal)
- Salvation is daily growing into what God already says we are (The Principle of the Process)
- Salvation is the terrifying wonder of God's end-game strategy (The Principle of Apocalypse)
- Salvation begins and ends with no one else but Jesus Christ (The Principle of the Person)
- How to be saved
- Digging deeper
Delivery of your ebook will be via a secure download link sent by e-mail shortly after purchase. Links expire 7 days after purchase.
NOW YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS FOR PURCHASE:
For your convenience, order all 7 of Alan Root's Tween Workbooks and Study Guides in one order (Home License only), click here.