Kidology Coaching - LEVEL UP
TIME TO LEVEL UP YOUR MINISTRY!
Registration is closed for this class. Please watch for future coaching classes as they are made available.
Imagine two months of focused coaching on the areas of your ministry that need the most attention.
Imagine getting to grow with a small group of other leaders growing with you.
Imagine getting personalized help from Pastor Karl, founder of Kidology.org.
Now, stop imagining, and register for a limited-time small group coaching experience with Coach Karl.
LEVEL UP YOUR MINISTRY
in TWO MONTHS
JOIN PASTOR KARL'S NEXT COACHING GROUP! It's a small group - focused coaching - for two months. Weekly calls, some group, some one-on-one. Personalized goals, projects, and practical insights for your ministry.
- YOUR current goals/challenges
You'll complete a pre-coaching survey to identify present goals
- Planning, Goal Setting, Maximizing Your Time
- Ministry evaluation, setting growth goals
- Handing conflict and growing relationships
- Ministy refocus, renewed direction
- Students determine the topics covered!
- Weekly personalized coaching
- Weekly Zoom Group Coaching/Instruction
- Private Facebook Group for interaction
- Direct access to Karl via text and video chat
- Exclusive content and resources
- See ideas and dreams become reality
WHY COACH KARL?
- Still a full-time children's pastor - real life experience in weekly practise in children's ministry leadership. Karl lives what he teaches
- Decades of experience in small, medium and large churches including church planting and mobile church ministry
- Bachelors Degree from Moody Bible Institute and Masters Degree in Children's Ministry from Trinity University
- Named one of the top 20 influencers in children's ministry by Children's Ministry Magazine at age 40
- Prolific author, speaker and consultant in children's ministry
- Most important: LOVES helping others reach their God-given potential
- Kidology All Access Membership (for online resources)
- Kidology's Ultimate Toolbox for Children's Ministry (handbook)
- Designed for leaders of a children's ministry (paid or volunteer, but for those who lead the ministry)
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ (This is Christian coaching)
- A passionate desire to grow as a person and leader
- Only $249 for the entire coaching experience ($30 a week)
- Includes group coaching calls, one on one coaching, exclusive resources and bonus materials
- Sound expensive? Not when you realize it is about $30 a week - one meal out or other regular costs you can divert to invest in yourself and your ministry
Pastor Karl explains LEVEL UP Coaching in this Facebook Live Video.