Kidology Toolbox Section Five
SECTION FIVE: Outeach Tools
From here you can access table of contents, digital add-on tools, BONUS content and links from Section Five of Kidology's Ultimate Toolbox for Children's Ministry.
INTRODUCTORY VIDEO TO SECTION FIVE:
Table of Contents for Section Five:
- Reaching All the Children
- Why Have Special Events?
- Types of Special Events
- Planning a Successful Event
- Getting Prepared for Your Event
- Event Evaluation
- Follow Up Strategy
- Finally, Focus on First Impressions
BONUS CONTENT and LINKS for Section Five:
- PDF: Event Planning Worksheet
- PDF: Event Budget Worksheet
- PDF: Event Marketing Plan Worksheet
- PDF: Personal Event Evaluation
- PDF: Team Event Evaluation
- PDF: Guest Event Evaluation
- Follow Up Tools Discusison in the Kidology Facebook Group
- My Awesome Adventure Discipleship Guide
- Blog post about using spinners to reach kids
- Article: Work Expands to Fit Time Allowed
MINISTRIES THAT WILL PARTNER WITH YOU FOR OUTREACH:
- TheAmazingChemistryShow.com You can partner with your neighborhood schools in addition to hosting an incredible event that folks will be talking about for a long time!
- KidzBlitz.com or other similar high-energy FUN events that bring people in hear the gospel.
- KidshopeUSA.org Provide tutors to help kids succeed through one-on-one relationships.
- Sports Camps: UWsportsministry.org or MEGAsportscamp.com
VISIT THE OTHER TOOLBOX DRAWERS:
- Introduction to the Toolbox
- Section One: Personal Tools
- Section Two: Leadership Tools
- Section Three: Teaching Tools
- Section Four: Training Tools
- Section Five: Outreach Tools
- Pastor Karl's Final Challenge and Bonus Content
ORDER KIDOLOGY'S ULTIMATE TOOLBOX FOR CHILDREN'S MINISTRY:
- Print Version from Kidology.org
- Digital Version from Kidology.org (immediate download)
Kidology's Ultimate Toolbox for Children's Ministry is loaded with practical help and tools to help you build a ministry that will stand the test of time!
"I wrote this book after decades of ministry in churches of all sizes. I wanted to share what I have learned, often the hard way, and share the tools I have collected, the mistakes I have made, and the insights I have gained along the way. I'm so excited to share my toolbox with you!" - Pastor Karl Bastian