DiscipleZone Resources Raising Up a WorldChanger in Your Family
This pamphlet will give parents of children in grades 3-6 (and older!) the confidence and tools to fan into flame the passion of a child who is beginning to sense God's call into a life of service in ministry or missions.
Parents will learn:
- Their important role in nurturing a ministry mindset in a child
- What God typically uses to "call" people into vocational ministry
- Indicators that a child is beginning to hear a call into ministry
- Fifteen things a parent can do now to help a child walk toward ministry
- Specific resources are available to assist them
- Seven important beliefs and practices for effective ministry at any age
Click here to view sample pages.
Click here for a note on shipping.