DiscipleTown Kids Church Unit #12: How to Meet with God
by Karl Bastian
There are 24 units in the DiscipleTown curriculum, with each unit lasting 4-5 weeks. This is Unit #12, How to Meet with God.
Learn more about DiscipleTown
While our ultimate destination with our Creator is to be cherished and celebrated, Jesus also died to welcome us into a relationship with Him during this life on earth! In this unit, your kids will learn tried-and-true techniques for enjoying a personal "quiet time" with God so they can deepen their friendship with Him. They will also discover how to enjoy the Lord's presence throughout the day and how to call on Him in times of need.
View How to Meet with God Lesson Summaries
What Is Included?
Your DiscipleTown Downloadable Unit includes the following:
- How To Use DiscipleTown Guide
- 4 Leader Guides -- one for each lesson
- Review Questions for each lesson
- 4 PowerPoint™ Templates -- one for each lesson
- 4 "Puppet Talks" Teaching Videos -- one for each lesson
- 4 DiscipleTown Table Talkers -- (Weekly In-Home Tool)
- 4 Parent E-mail templates -- one for each lesson
- 4 Take Home Bookmarks
- PowerPoint™ Visual Guide
- Super Citizen Certificate
- Disciple Dollars
- DiscipleTown Lesson Planner
- DiscipleTown Logos
- Good News for Kids
- Certificate of New Birth
- Spiritual Gifts Article
- Ideas for an Review Week
- Unit Cover & Spine
Don't Miss: Mark Condon's Obvious Kid's Praise is a recommended worship CD option. Why not add it to your order?