Kidology Toolbox Section Four
SECTION FOUR: Training Tools
From here you can access table of contents, digital add-on tools, BONUS content and links from Section Four of Kidology's Ultimate Toolbox for Children's Ministry.
Table of Contents for Section Four:
- BASIC TRAINING
What to cover?
- ROLE SPECIFIC TRAINING
What do they need to know?
- ADVANCED MINISTRY TRAINING
- Methods of Training
- 24 Volunteer Quick Tips (you can copy/paste)
- Encouraging Your Leaders and Volunteers
BONUS CONTENT and LINKS for Section Four:
- PDF: Injury Notification Form
- PDF: Biting Notification Form
- PDF: Ten Standards of Excellence
- PDF: The Wordless Book Overview
- PDF: 24 Quick Volunteer Tips (20 Page PDF)
- PDF: Parent Permission Form
- PDF: Medical Release Form
- Article: Using the Wordless Book on Kidology w/ Video
- Article: You Don't Have a Recruiting Problem, You Have a Relationship Problem
VISIT THE OTHER TOOLBOX DRAWERS:
- Introduction to the Toolbox
- Section One: Personal Tools
- Section Two: Leadership Tools
- Section Three: Teaching Tools
- Section Four: Training Tools
- Section Five: Outreach Tools
- Pastor Karl's Final Challenge and Bonus Content
ORDER KIDOLOGY'S ULTIMATE TOOLBOX FOR CHILDREN'S MINISTRY:
Kidology's Ultimate Toolbox for Children's Ministry is loaded with practical help and tools to help you build a ministry that will stand the test of time!
"I wrote this book after decades of ministry in churches of all sizes. I wanted to share what I have learned, often the hard way, and share the tools I have collected, the mistakes I have made, and the insights I have gained along the way. I'm so excited to share my toolbox with you!" - Pastor Karl Bastian