DiscipleTown Kids Church Unit #9: How to Build Character
by Karl Bastian
There are 24 units in the DiscipleTown curriculum, with each unit lasting 4-5 weeks. This is Unit #9, How to Build Character.
Learn more about DiscipleTown
Children grow up being told what to do and what not to do, learning behaviors that keep them out of trouble and earn them rewards. In this short-sighted approach, their walk with Christ becomes limited to seeking to please the adults in their lives. This unit trains children to evaluate and take ownership of their spiritual growth, following the model of Jesus' growth in the short but powerful verse, Luke 2:52 (Wisdom, Character, Integrity, and Reputation).
View How to Build Character Lesson Summaries
What Is Included?
Your DiscipleTown Downloadable Unit includes the following:
- How To Use DiscipleTown Guide
- 4 Leader Guides -- one for each lesson
- Review Questions for each lesson
- 4 PowerPoint™ Templates -- one for each lesson
- 4 "Puppet Talks" Teaching Videos -- one for each lesson
- 4 DiscipleTown Table Talkers -- (Weekly In-Home Tool)
- 4 Parent E-mail templates -- one for each lesson
- 4 Take Home Bookmarks
- PowerPoint™ Visual Guide
- Super Citizen Certificate
- Disciple Dollars
- DiscipleTown Lesson Planner
- DiscipleTown Logos
- Good News for Kids
- Certificate of New Birth
- Ideas for an Review Week
- Unit Cover & Spine
Don't Miss: Rob Biagi's Get Out There 4-Song Sampler is the recommended worship music option for this unit. Why not add it to your order?