Xtreme Fruit Games Super Sunday
Membership Level› Guest
Author/Source: Karl Bastian
Topic: Fruit of the Spirit
Xtreme Fruit Games is a stand-alone lesson designed to introduce kids to the Fruit of the Spirit through a FUN series of interactive games.
Xtreme Fruit Games is a stand-alone lesson designed to introduce kids to the Fruit of the Spirit through a FUN series of interactive games. It is perfect for introducing the Xtreme Livin’ series from it Bible Curriculum or can be used independently or to introduce any series on the Fruit of the Spirit.
There are nine “events” representing the nine “Fruits” of the Spirit: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.
Included in your download:
- Game Instructions are provided for each event. They’re on separate pages below so they can be easily distributed to different leaders to delegate the games.
- Fruit Signs with FOTS Names to be displayed around the room or at each game location.
- Fruit of the Spirit Signs with Definitions. These can also be displayed around the room. These can also be left up throughout the Xtreme Livin’ series if you are teaching that unit following this Super Sunday event.
- Screen Images for displaying during the event. There are a wide variety of slides including standard slides to help with your service and slides for each game within the event.
Flow of Service:
This is how the event is designed to flow, but of course you can adjust it to fit your schedule, space, and needs.
Welcome and Announcements
Introduction to the Fruit of the Spirit
- LOVE – Group Hugs!
- JOY – Candy on the Brain!
- PEACE – Walking in a Landmine!
- PATIENCE – Three Steps Back!
- KINDNESS – Snowball Fight!
- GOODNESS – Hidden Fruit!
- FAITHFULNESS – Baby Food Eating!
- GENTLENESS – TP Squirt!
- SELF-CONTROL – Donut Swing
Close in Prayer
Purchase the Xtreme Fruit Games Super Sunday files in the Kidology Store!
All Access Members get a 50% discount!