Login
Surveys

Do you do background checks at your church?

view more surveys
This website and the resources available in the store have been more than a blessing, if that's possible. Thank you for your hard work and dedication to equipping others to serve... your service makes it easier for me to equip the people I lead! God bless!
-Danielle Carrasquillo
Background Checks Kidology Coaching Children's Ministry Magazine

Discussion Forums

Active Topics  |  Search  |  Help
CM Conferences & Local Networks
 Kidology Forums : CM Conferences & Local Networks
Subject Topic: SEEDS @ Church on the Move Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
jamie496
Kidmin Pro
Kidmin Pro

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged Quote jamie496

Anybody going to be at SEEDS Conference in March?
Here's the Website

Pastor HB
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged Quote Pastor HB

Yes, we have a group going from Virginia, if you have never been to Church on the Move, you have to go!. Pastor Willie George has been a awesome leader in the area of children's ministry for years and I give him all the credit and praise for the success of our ministry of more than 25 years. We have seen thousands to children come to know the Lord because in 1986 we went to a Gospel Bill conference in Charleston, WV and our ministry vision was born. If you need a vision of what children's ministry can be or if you just need to rekindle your vision then go to this Seeds Conference you will be blown away and your heart will be on fire when you leave.
Back to Top View Pastor HB's Profile Search for other posts by Pastor HB Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version