Login
I saw Karl at the Northwest Ministry Conference and just wanted to say thank you, Karl. Your classes were engaging and educational. Definitely the highlight of the conference for me. Thanks again for your work and the work of your staff.
- Elle Beck
Background Checks Pop Up Good News Kidology Champions Children's Ministry Magazine

Discussion Forums

Active Topics  |  Search  |  Help
CM Conferences & Local Networks
 Kidology Forums : CM Conferences & Local Networks
Subject Topic: Creative Arts Confernce Detroit Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Rickfcm
Basic Member
Basic Member

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged Quote Rickfcm

There will be a Creative Arts conference in the Detroit area on April 5-7th. So far the confirmed teachers are Steve Varro, Dr. Jerry Burgess, Jilly Bean, Flutterby, Len Camp, Bubbles.

Download the Flyer

For more information, contact Pastor Bill Fix at : fmcbillfix@aol.com or myself rickfcm@gmail.com. Hope to see you there.
Rick Lenski

Back to Top View Rickfcm's Profile Search for other posts by Rickfcm Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Kidologist
Administrator
Administrator
Karl D. Bastian

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged Quote Kidologist

Sounds like a fun conference! Wished I live closer!
Back to Top View Kidologist's Profile Search for other posts by Kidologist Visit Kidologist's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version