Login
Surveys

Does your family use social media?

view more surveys
Kidology rocks my world. Thanks for all you do. I went to a conference of yours around 8 years ago. Been hooked on what you do ever since.
- Chris
Background Checks Kidology Coaching Children's Ministry Magazine

Discussion Forums

Active Topics  |  Search  |  Help
Let's Talk Children's Ministry
 Kidology Forums : Let's Talk Children's Ministry
Subject Topic: Trunk or Treat Guidelines Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Chewy
Basic Member
Basic Member

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 2:09pm | IP Logged Quote Chewy

Hey Guys,

I need your help. I know that I have seen previously a list of expectations for Trunks for Trunk or Treat. Does anyone have any rules for how to oversee your trunk during a harvest event?
Back to Top View Chewy's Profile Search for other posts by Chewy Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Nic4kids
Kidmin Pro Team Captain
Kidmin Pro Team Captain
Nicki Straza - CP Team Captain

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 4:36pm | IP Logged Quote Nic4kids

I don't have any specifically, but the topic has come up in the discussion forums quite a bit lately!

I would recommend that you type "trunk or treat" into the Kidology search engine and check out all the items listed there. You may find answers to your questions!

Nicki

John 15:16 "You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit"
Back to Top View Nic4kids's Profile Search for other posts by Nic4kids Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Chewy
Basic Member
Basic Member

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged Quote Chewy

Thanks Nicki...I did search it and remember seeing it, but for some reason could not put my fingers on it...

Any help would be appreciated.   If you know where if you could post a link or if you message me as well...

Thanks!

Back to Top View Chewy's Profile Search for other posts by Chewy Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version