Login
Your web site is definitely my 3 R's site... renewal, refreshment and reenergize! I find it every time I check in! THANKS!
-Anonymous
Protect My Ministry Background Checks Kidology Coaching Kidology Garage Sale Kidology on Facebook

Discussion Forums

Active Topics  |  Search  |  Help
Let's Talk Children's Ministry
 Kidology Forums : Let's Talk Children's Ministry
Subject Topic: Puppet Team Names? Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Kidologist
Administrator
Administrator
Karl D. Bastian

Posted: 16 July 2007 at 2:10pm | IP Logged Quote Kidologist

Over on my blog I just posted some pictures of the different puppet team names and shirts from I-Fest...

Here is a direct link. Does your puppet team have a name? What would YOU name a Puppet Team?
Back to Top View Kidologist's Profile Search for other posts by Kidologist Visit Kidologist's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

amys3sons
Basic Member
Basic Member

Posted: 17 July 2007 at 12:51pm | IP Logged Quote amys3sons

Our middle school puppet team is called H.I.S. Hands Puppet Team.  The acronym stands for "Hands in Service". 

Our theme verse: 

Psalm 90:17 . . . establish the work of our hands for us -- yes, establish the work of our hands

Back to Top View amys3sons's Profile Search for other posts by amys3sons Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

cindybriles14563
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posted: 28 January 2009 at 8:12pm | IP Logged Quote cindybriles14563

We called our puppet team P.I.G.S.  It stood for Puppets In God's Service.  Whenever we traveled our name really got people's attention- actually making it easier for the kids to perform.  We had black shirts with glow in the dark pigs on them.   We did a lot of black light things.  My team was mainly middle school and boys. 
Back to Top View cindybriles14563's Profile Search for other posts by cindybriles14563 Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

marylynn12539
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 10:11pm | IP Logged Quote marylynn12539

Our team's name is "Hand's Lifted High".  Two meanings - 1st as a puppeteer your arm and hand is lifted high as you work your puppet and 2nd we lift our hands to praise God.  Our shirt is black - in lime green are 2 hands lifted high praising God with the team's name under the hands. 
Back to Top View marylynn12539's Profile Search for other posts by marylynn12539 Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version