Login
Surveys

Does your family use social media?

view more surveys
I just wanted to let you know that your website currently is the only one I use because as a part-time children's minister I don't have time to go hunting.
- Matt Fields
Background Checks Kidology Garage Sale Children's Ministry Magazine

Discussion Forums

Active Topics  |  Search  |  Help
Order of the Ancient
 Kidology Forums : Order of the Ancient
Subject Topic: March Madness Ideas Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
JQ08
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged Quote JQ08

For the month of March, we are doing March Madness. Our goal is to get the children to invite as many unsaved friends as possible. I have made some really cool cards for the kids to pass out at school, etc.
I'm in need of new, fresh, exciting, ideas! I would really like some suggestions or ideas I could use to encourage the kids to bring kids. Maybe incentives, ideas that go along with March Madness, activities to do each Wed. night, etc. I want them to be excited about this! The children are in 1st-5th grade. The March Madness will cover a total of 4 Wed. nights in March.
Thank you!
Back to Top View JQ08's Profile Search for other posts by JQ08 Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version