Nursery Curriculum: Creation
The children in your nursery ministry are at a key point in their lives. More brain development will occur in the first three years than throughout the rest of their lives!
God expects churches, teachers, and caregivers to teach these children about Him. With this curriculum, you can take your nursery ministry to the next level by focusing on the importance and value of teaching these young minds. How? This curriculum is written with a baby's development in mind - it's song-driven, repetitive, and teacher-friendly.
Watch your babies learn and your nursery ministry grow!
What's included in the curriculum PDF?
- 12 weeks of material, but you can use it for longer to prolong the repetition and learning
- 'How to Use this Curriculum'
- Numerous ideas for visual aids with materials, printables, and instructions
- Includes list of items to be purchased
- An explanation of manipulatives and how to use them
- 66 nursery songs with lyrics, and tunes to use for singing them
- Includes list of manipulatives to use with each song
- Easy to print and use cards for each song with color coding and instructions
- 18 pages of high-resolution printables
Download a sample here!
- "I've Looked and Looked for Susie" Flipbook
- Days of Creation Flipbook
- Days of Creation Coloring Book