High Voltage Kids Ministry Stewardship Pyramid Curriculum Download
Stewardship” is a word we often hear in church, but it is rarely defined. Kids have no concept of what a “steward” is because this term is rarely used in our society anymore. In this series, your kids will begin to understand what stewardship is all about and how it applies to our lives. They will learn through the Parable of the Talents how God has entrusted each of us with time, money, and talent. How we use these assets determines how good of a steward we really are. Throughout this series, the children will be challenged to move up the Stewardship Pyramid. They will learn the levels of obedience, generosity, and sacrifice and what it takes to move up each level.
Power Pack lessons also includes:
- "The Spark" Lesson Intro Video segments to introduce each lesson; Power Verse Videos; "Watt's Up?" Video segments featuring SKITTLES, and more. Also includes weekly "Game On!", "Offering Time!", and "Brain Drain". (BONUS** BLOOPERS VIDEO).
- Additional downloads contains PDF and Adobe InDesign files of the entire Leader's Manual to personalize each lesson to your service's needs, graphic art for promo, power point slides, character skits, illustrated messages, Family Devotions, and weekly Small Group Lessons. Also includes all of the Quicktime Videos and MPEG Videos for each lesson—perfect for dropping into Media Shout, Pro Presenter, and other presentation software.
Click here for a sample lesson!
- Lesson 1 - "What Is Stewardship?"
- Lesson 2 - "Am I Obedient?"
- Lesson 3 - "Am I Generous?"
- Lesson 4 - "What Is Sacrifice?"
Check out this preview video: