High Voltage Kids Ministry Three Questions Curriculum Download
The book of Galatians is one of the letters that Paul wrote to one of the early churches. This particular letter found Paul addressing some very important life issues. He asks some pointed questions that help expose issues in the lives of the listeners.In this series, we focus on three of those questions. These 3 Questions are ones we should continually ask ourselves. Your kids will learn some valuable lessons by studying the book of Galatians.
Power Pack lessons also includes:
- "The Spark" Lesson Intro Video segments to introduce each lesson; Power Verse Videos; "Watt's Up?" Video segments featuring SKITTLES, and more. Also includes weekly "Game On!", "Offering Time!", and "Brain Drain". (BONUS** BLOOPERS VIDEO).
- Additional downloads contains PDF and Adobe InDesign files of the entire Leader's Manual to personalize each lesson to your service's needs, graphic art for promo, power point slides, character skits, illustrated messages, Family Devotions, and weekly Small Group Lessons. Also includes all of the Quicktime Videos and MPEG Videos for each lesson—perfect for dropping into Media Shout, Pro Presenter, and other presentation software.
Click here for a sample lesson!
- Lesson 1 - "Who Am I Trying to Please?"
- Lesson 2 - "Whose Power Am I Depending On?"
- Lesson 3 - "What Is a True Friend?"
Check out this preview video: