High Voltage Kids Ministry Moses, Ordinary Hero Power Pack
The story of Moses is one that has captured the imagination of so many believers, young and old, for thousands of years. Moses was an ordinary baby, born to a Hebrew slave woman in Egypt. This ordinary boy lived an extraordinary life, however..
Moses went from being a baby in a basket to being a prince in the house of Pharaoh. It wasn’t long before he took things into his own hands and killed an Egyptian for mistreating a Hebrew slave. That put Moses on the run in the wilderness. When God appeared to Moses and explained His plan, Moses reluctantly accepted. From that point on, history would never be the same. Miracles, signs, wonders, plagues, and more would follow the life of this “ordinary” hero, Moses. He would go on to become one of the most influential leaders of the Old Testament.
Power Pack lessons also includes:
- "The Spark" Lesson Intro Video segments to introduce each lesson; Power Verse Videos; "Watt's Up?" Video segments featuring SKITTLES, and more. Also includes weekly "Game On!", "Offering Time!", and "Brain Drain". (BONUS** BLOOPERS VIDEO).
- Additional downloads contains PDF and Adobe InDesign files of the entire Leader's Manual to personalize each lesson to your service's needs, graphic art for promo, power point slides, character skits, illustrated messages, Family Devotions, and weekly Small Group Lessons. Also includes all of the Quicktime Videos and MPEG Videos for each lesson—perfect for dropping into Media Shout, Pro Presenter, and other presentation software.
Click here for a sample lesson!
- Lesson 1 - "God, Do Yu Have a Plan for Me?
- Lesson 2 - "God, Why Are You Taking So Long?"
- Lesson 3 - "God, Have You Forgotten Me?"
- Lesson 4 - "God, Are You Talking to Me?"
- Lesson 5 - "Freedom"
- Lesson 6 - "Now What?"
- Lesson 7 - "God's Plan for My Enemy!"
- Lesson 8 - "Holy Cow?"
- Lesson 9 - "Show Me the Way"
- Lesson 10 - "We're All in This Together"
- Lesson 11 - "Road Rage"
- Lesson 12 - "Stop, Drop, & Glow!"
Check out this preview video: