High Voltage Kids Ministry How to Ruin Your Life Curriculum Download
In this six-week curriculum series, your children will learn from the stories of Adam and Eve, David and Bathsheba, Joseph, King Solomon, Jacob and Esau, and the nation of Israel. They will discover how each of these Bible characters faced tough situations—some made wise decisions while others foolish decisions. Each lesson will teach the children some of the foolish decisions to avoid—based on the lives of these characters. Downloads also includes:
- "The Spark" Lesson Intro Video segments to introduce each lesson; Power Verse Videos; "Watt's Up?" Video segments featuring SKITTLES, and more. Also includes weekly "Game On!", "Offering Time!", and "Brain Drain". (BONUS** BLOOPERS VIDEO).
- Additional downloads contains PDF and Adobe InDesign files of the entire Leader's Manual to personalize each lesson to your service's needs, graphic art for promo, power point slides, character skits, illustrated messages, Family Devotions, and weekly Small Group Lessons. Also includes all of the Quicktime Videos and MPEG Videos for each lesson—perfect for dropping into Media Shout, Pro Presenter, and other presentation software.
Click here for a sample lesson!
- Resist Authority (Adam & Eve)
- Do What Feels Good (David & Bathsheba)
- Hold on to Grudges (Joseph & His Brothers)
- Live for Myself (King Solomon's "Meaningless" Life)
- Compare Myself to Others (Israelites Want a King)
- Live for the Moment (Esau Selfs His Birthright)
Check out this preview video: