KICKRICKulum Tabernacle II Beyond the Veil Elementary Kids' Church Curriculum (Elementary Download)
Each KICKit contains the following:
Check out these 6 lesson titles. Each one is packed full of visual and hands on learning to encourage children to pursue a life of unbroken fellowship with God! PowerPoint Presentations now included for each lesson!
- 6 lessons in MS WORD. These files are text only to make them easier to modify and print for your ministry needs
- 6 lesson PDFs with graphics that print out exactly as the lessons appear in the binder
- PowerPoint Presentations for each lesson
Table O’ Lessons
Download That's Sweet!
- Let it Shine!
(Lamp stand)- Jesus is the light
- No Matter How You Slice It
(Table of Shewbread) - Provision
- That’s Sweet!
(Altar of Incense) - Prayer
- Caught In The Middle
(The High Priest) Jesus is our High Priest
- A-Veil-able Now!
(Holy of Holies) Mercy in God’s presence
(The cloud and pillar of fire) Being Spirit led
Download Lesson 3 PowerPoint
- Pivot Trait: The lesson characteristic or virtue.
- Pivot Point: The main point of the lesson using the TRAIT within it.
- Pivot Verse: The memory verse
- Pivot Skit: Caleb the Hebrew boy provides a brief introduction to the lesson as he interacts with the High Priest as they build the Tabernacle according to God’s “Master” plan . The skit usually ends ‘up in the air’ with the character asking a question to muse on. Caleb returns for the second Pivot Skit after the Lesson launch to bring closure to his earlier question and musing.
- Rampin’ Up: A springboard to the Bible Lesson Launch. Rampin’ Up is a large group, hands on activity or object lesson which introduces a concept using common everyday items that kids relate to.
- Lesson Launch: Large group Bible lesson presented in creative ways that will captivate kids.
- Relay: Large group relay race of some type which allows kids to have a blast and also reinforces the lesson truths.
- Demonstrate It Skit: This skit is a quick action skit that acts out the meaning of the Pivot Verse and ends in a discussion of the application the verse.
- Time to Thrash: Small group hands-on activities that consist of a memory verse game, games, Word Workout Bible activity and other activities to reinforce the lesson topic.
- Air Time: Small group environment where kids answer questions and connect with each other and the teacher.
- Final Spin: Large group final wrap up and review
- PowerPoint Presentation: used throughout each lesson to provide attention grabbing visuals for your kids. The teacher also has the option to print out the PowerPoint slides for discussion as well.