Alan Root's Disciplification Workbook and Study Guide
Click here for a sample lesson.
What you'll find in this book:
- Daily Readings: Each chapter is about 12 pages long. Strongly encourage your kids to read a couple of pages a day with breakfast.
- Black Boxes: These questions occur during the flow of the chapter. The answers are often obvious, but it helps springboard class discussion to get tweens’ marvelous brains thinking.
- Q&A: Have the kids pencil in their answers. Then check the first appendix for what I thought the answers were. Your kids will probably have better ones.
- Activities: Suggestions for full-contact
learning. Some of us prefer kinetic discovery.
- Going Deeper: Some of your kids will be challenged enough by what’s in the chapters, but some will want to dig down farther. Send them to Appendix 4 and ask them to take notes on what they find to share with the class.