Kidmin Talk #054 - May 1, 2013
Duration: 00:35:29Download MP3
Four Levels of Family Ministry
Welcome to the fifty-fourth episode of Kidmin Talk, the webcast show hosted by Karl Bastian, the Kidologist. Listen here on Kidology or subscribe via iTunes to listen on-the-go with your iPhone, iPod, iPad, or other mobile device.
MENTIONED ON THE SHOW TODAY:
- Subscribe to Weekly Parenting Tips
- Karl's VIP Program - Parenting with Parents Lab
(VIP = Very Intentional Parents)
- The New Deal (Article from CM MAg)
- 10 Things by Parents Did Right by Scott's son!
- My Top Five Failures as a Dad by Mark Harper
- Bible Trading Cards (Karl uses in family devotions)
- Awesome Adventure Discipleship Book for parents
The Four Levels of Family Ministry:
1) Providing Engaging Children and Youth Programs
2) Offer Parent Training Programming
3) Providing Intergenerational Opportunities
4) Parents Becoming the Primary Disciple-Makers of their Children
Earn extra chances to win by promoting @KidminTalk via Twitter! If I see you promote the show, I just might send you a prize! It's been done before already!
MUSIC ON THE SHOW:
CONNECTING w/ KIDMIN TALK: