Kidmin Talk #154 - February 2nd, 2021
Duration: 00:34:57Download MP3
The Power of First Impressions
Welcome to the 154th episode of Kidmin Talk, the webcast show hosted by Karl Bastian, the Kidologist. Listen here on Kidology or subscribe via iTunes to listen on-the-go with your iPhone, iPod, iPad, or other mobile devices.
SPONSOR: This episode is sponsored by it BIBLE Curriculum
MENTIONED ON THE SHOW TODAY:
- A Fresh Look at Your Ministry
- First Impressions Volunteer Training Video
- KidCheck Secure Check-in (Kidology discount)
- Balloon Feet
- Brochure Verse: Psalm 122:1 "I was glad when they said to me, let us go the house of the Lord."
- Sample Letter to Guest Parents from Pastor Karl
- FUNtastic Bible Activity Booklet
- The Great Adventure Cards
- All About Me Sheet
- Facebook Live about All About Me Sheet
KIDMIN TALK #154 - The POWER of FIRST IMPRESSIONS
G.R.E.A.T. First Impressions
G = Greeting: enthusiastic, fun, personable
R = Registration: fast, friendly, easy, smooth
E = Encouragement: they came to church for a reason, find a way to encourage them
A = Atmosphere: clean, clear, and creative - use a theme, matching shirts, decorations
T = Take Away: What do you take away? What tangible items do they take home?
CONNECTING w/ KIDMIN TALK: