Kidmin Talk #128 - February 24th, 2020
Duration: 00:31:28Download MP3
What I Learned from Being a Youth Pastor for 6 Months
Welcome to the 128th episode of Kidmin Talk.
TODAY'S SHOW SPONSORED BY: 456 Preteen Conference
Join Karl THIS WEEK for the Preteen Leaders Online Conference. He is just one of many top-notch youth leaders joining FourFiveSix for this unique conference experience. Don't miss it!
- Youth love to have FUN!
- Youth can go DEEPER!
- Youth can not only worship - they can lead worship.
- Social Media is how they connect. (And they don't use Facebook!)
- They are facing real struggles unlike we did as teenagers.
- They need safe places to talk and ask honest questions.
- If you build it, they will come.
- Strategy still matters - but breaking the mold helps keep things fresh.
MENTIONED ON THE SHOW PLUS RELATED LINKS:
- The Program Pyramind Article
- The Preteen Zone
- Next Steps for Students
- Nerf Wars Plan
- Church Escape Plan
CONNECTING WITH KARL:
E-mail: karl @ kidmintalk.com (put it together, broken here to fight spam bots)
Friend Karl at Facebook.com/karl.bastian