Kidology Coaching - LEVEL UP - Fall Session
TIME TO LEVEL UP YOUR MINISTRY!
LEVEL UP REGISTRATION NOW OPEN FOR FALL SESSION (Oct. 11th to Dec. 3rd)
DUE TO DELAY, I JUST EXTENDED IT AND ADDED TWO BONUS WEEKS! ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT!
- Imagine two months of focused coaching on the areas of your ministry that need the most attention.
- Imagine getting to grow with a small group of other leaders growing with you.
- Imagine getting personalized help from Pastor Karl, founder of Kidology.org.
Now, stop imagining, and register for a limited-time small group coaching experience with Coach Karl.
LEVEL UP YOUR MINISTRY
in EIGHT WEEKS!
JOIN PASTOR KARL'S NEXT COACHING GROUP! It's a small group with focused coaching for six weeks. Includes multiple conference calls, some group, some one-on-one. Focus on personalized goals, projects, and practical insights for your ministry.
- YOUR current goals/challenges
You'll complete a pre-coaching survey to identify present goals
- Planning, Goal Setting, Maximizing Your Time
- Ministry evaluation, setting growth goals
- Learn tips and secrets for a wide variety of ministry areas: First Impressions, Communication, Marketing, Management, and more
- Ministry refocus, renewed direction
- Students determine the topics covered!
- Weekly personalized coaching
- Zoom Group Coaching/Instruction
- Private Facebook Group for interaction
- Direct access to Karl via text and video chat
- Exclusive content and resources
- See ideas and dreams become reality
WHY COACH KARL?
- Still a full-time children's pastor - real life experience in weekly practice in children's ministry leadership. Karl lives what he teaches.
- Decades of experience in small, medium and large churches including church planting and mobile church ministry.
- Bachelors Degree from Moody Bible Institute and Masters Degree in Children's Ministry from Trinity University.
- Named at age 40 as one of the top 20 influencers in children's ministry by Children's Ministry Magazine.
- Prolific author, speaker, and consultant in children's ministry.
- Most important: LOVES helping others reach their God-given potential!
- Kidology All Access Membership (for online resources)
- Kidology's Ultimate Toolbox for Children's Ministry (handbook)
- Designed for leaders of a children's ministry
(paid or volunteer, but for those who lead the ministry)
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ (this is Christian coaching)
- A passionate desire to grow as a person and leader
- Only $299 for the entire 8-week coaching experience (Personal coaching usually costs much more. This is Karl's passion!)
- Includes group coaching calls, one on one coaching, exclusive resources, and bonus materials
- Sound expensive? Not when you realize you are getting personal customized and focused coaching that will produce results. What do you spend on general training? Conferences? Curriculum? Time to invest in yourself!