Login
This site is incredible! Thanks for all your hard work that makes our ministry easier. The only problem is I was having so much fun on the new site, I forgot the time and stayed 30 minutes extra at work.
- Aaron Rathbone
Background Checks Pop Up Good News Kidology Store Children's Ministry Magazine

Discussion Forums

Active Topics  |  Search  |  Help
Kidmin Talk with the Kidologist
 Kidology Forums : Kidmin Talk with the Kidologist
Subject Topic: Kidmin Talk #33 - A New Kidmin Leader Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Tannerman
Administrator
Administrator

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged Quote Tannerman

This thread is for discussion of Kidmin Talk #033

We wrap up "Guest Host Month" here at Kidmin Talk by welcoming Ryan Frank to the microphone! 

How much would you pay to be a new leader in 2 months? Don't answer! You don't have to pay a single penny. Today we learn the best-kept secret for moving your leadership from ho-hum to WOW! Don't call now! Operators are not standing by! All you have to do is listen.

Listen to this week's inspiring and helpful show and then post your thoughts on the topic.
Back to Top View Tannerman's Profile Search for other posts by Tannerman Visit Tannerman's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Kidologist
Administrator
Administrator
Karl D. Bastian

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged Quote Kidologist

Great message Ryan! I loved the line about, "The ministry would be great, if it wasn't for the people." ha. It reminds me the line, if you find the perfect church, don't join it... you'll ruin it!

Great encouragement to focus on people - I often tell people that Jesus didn't have anything of the "tools" we have, and He changed the world! How? All He did was walk around talking to people.... Hmmmmm makes ya think, doesn't it?
Back to Top View Kidologist's Profile Search for other posts by Kidologist Visit Kidologist's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

TheBeaver
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged Quote TheBeaver

"People Work trumps Paper Work every time" LOVE IT!
Back to Top View TheBeaver's Profile Search for other posts by TheBeaver Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version